Tuesday 12 April 2011

bollywood best son ranbir kapoor

rabir kapoor is great son in bollywood industy
Ranbir is always seen with different woman However, the one lady that he has diligently stuck with since his birth is him mommy dear Neetu Singh.

Ranbir says "his great mum is the first person on his speed dial"

ranbir also said“I speak to her at least two or three times a day” and
“You know, she is always calling me asking me if I have eaten my lunch, my dinner, if I am doing ok”

Ranbir will make his presence felt a lot this year. He will first be seen in Rockstar directed by Imtiaz Ali with co-stars Nargis Fakhri and Shammi Kapoor; Azan directed by Prashant Chadha with co-stars Chitrangada Singh; and Barfee directed by Anurag Basu with co-stars Ileana D’Cruz and Priyanka Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment