Monday 18 April 2011

"shahrukh have no time for me" said juhi chawla


juhi chawla says "shahrukh have no time for friends like me"
Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla’s bond has always been strong since their Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman days. Till recent times, they are often seen making special appearances in each others films. Not just cameos, they’ve even worked together and produced films like Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani.

But now, things have changed. Says Juhi, “I think Shah Rukh and I have remained friends because we stopped being business partners. I realize it’s impossible to mix business with friendship,”.

Add’s Juhi, “Our relationship did go through a rough patch.
When I realized our friendship was suffering because of the partnership I chose to keep the friendship and let the business partnership go. Today after a long gap we’re again together in the IPL . Let’s hope nothing goes wrong. I got to meet him at the match recently after so long. He has no time for friends like me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment